Blog Archive

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Orozco Family!

If you recognize two of these guys it's probably from my blog post way back from last year. I shot Marcela and Alvaro's wedding last year and her bridals shortly before that. Marcela asked me to take some family pictures of them for Christmas so we set one up at one of my favorite spots in Lincolnton. It was great seeing everyone again, at the wedding I quickly felt at home with everyone being so warm and friendly to me. Also, Marcela and Alvaro are quite possibly the two nicest people you will ever meet, plain and simple.
Enjoy!


Orozco Family Shoot-6
Orozco Family Shoot-7
Orozco Family Shoot-13Orozco Family Shoot-14Orozco Family Shoot-18Orozco Family Shoot-24Orozco Family Shoot-27Orozco Family Shoot-30Orozco Family Shoot-34Orozco Family Shoot-37Orozco Family Shoot-49Orozco Family Shoot-53Orozco Family Shoot-57
Orozco Family Shoot-61
Orozco Family Shoot-62
Orozco Family Shoot-63

No comments: