Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Reid Family!

My friend from way back in elementary school, Rici, asked me to do some family shots for her and I couldn't have been more excited about it! I had already been following her blog of their little girl Teagan for a while and knew that this was going to be an easy shoot. I couldn’t have been more right about that! This was probably the happiest baby I have ever been around, she did all the work while I just took pictures of all the adorable faces she made. At the risk of sounding cliché, the hardest part of this blog was just trying to decide between which ones to choose from. Hope you guys enjoy!


Reid Family Shoot-1Reid Family Shoot-4Reid Family Shoot-5

Reid Family Shoot-22Reid Family Shoot-25Reid Family Shoot-6Reid Family Shoot-7Reid Family Shoot-9Reid Family Shoot-36Reid Family Shoot-40Reid Family Shoot-11

Reid Family Shoot-12Reid Family Shoot-13Reid Family Shoot-51Reid Family Shoot-18

No comments: