Blog Archive

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Ethridge Family

If you look way back, these guys were one of my first blog posts about two years ago when I did a shoot of just the kids for Christmas. This time I got the whole family involved and it turned out great. One thing I thought was pretty funny about this whole shoot was that the little boy, Elijah, turned into quite the model. Throughout the whole shoot he kept giving me ideas and poses to use for everyone. He made the shoot much easier with all of his fun ideas. You can't really go wrong with shooting this good looking family!


Ethridge Family Shoot-4
Ethridge Family Shoot-12
Ethridge Family Shoot-18
Ethridge Family Shoot-22
Ethridge Family Shoot-26
Ethridge Family Shoot-31
Ethridge Family Shoot-39
Ethridge Family Shoot-42
Ethridge Family Shoot-48
Ethridge Family Shoot-51Ethridge Family Shoot-59Ethridge Family Shoot-70Ethridge Family Shoot-72

No comments: