Blog Archive

Monday, May 25, 2009

Marcelas Bridals

So this one has been one that I've been pretty excited about posting. Before we did the shoot I had never met her before so I was a little nervous about how things would go but quickly I knew things would be ok. She was pretty much the perfect the bride to work with, she was calm, easy going, willing to try anything and not worry about her dress getting dirty. This was also a fairly new location for me to do shoots at and I feel like that also turned out well, so everything was a success! Here are a select few from the shoot, enjoy!

Marcelas Bridals-8
Marcelas Bridals-13
Marcelas Bridals-4
Marcelas Bridals-15Marcelas Bridals-19
Marcelas Bridals-28Marcelas Bridals-33
Marcelas Bridals-21
Marcelas Bridals-35
Marcelas Bridals-49Marcelas Bridals-41
Marcelas Bridals-39
Marcelas Bridals-48
Marcelas Bridals-52
Marcelas Bridals-56
Marcelas Bridals-57
Marcelas Bridals-62
Marcelas Bridals-61

2 comments:

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

those are hot!!!
love the post processing

the.indie.image said...

good job buddy!