Blog Archive

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thad & Crystal

These are my buddies Thad & Crystal, I keep typing Than and having to go back and put a D at the end. Sorry, so anyways, I enjoyed this shoot for a couple reasons, one is they really seemed to keep each other laughing and just really seemed to enjoy each others company. This always makes for great shots and just a good time in general. Also I enjoyed this because I got to use my downtown that I've lived in for almost 25 years now. It a great town to use for shoots but I never really noticed it till recently. Basically I've lived here so long I've stopped noticing the little things and have stopped appreciating everything around me. So this shoot helped me discover some of the smaller things that this little town has to offer. I didn't even scratch the surface either! Well here are a few examples from the day...enjoy!


Thad & Crystal-19

Thad & Crystal-18

Thad & Crystal-16

Thad & Crystal-15

Thad & Crystal-17

Thad & Crystal-13

Thad & Crystal-14

Thad & Crystal-11

Thad & Crystal-4

Thad & Crystal-25

Thad & Crystal-28Thad & Crystal-29

Thad & Crystal-31



Thad & Crystal-33



1 comment:

Crystal said...

You are so talented Chewy! Thank you so much for doing our engagement pics for you. I am beyond happy at the way they turned out! :) You're awesome!!