Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Becky's Family Shoot

My good friend Becky asked me if I would take some family portraits of her family for her moms birthday and I of course said yes! Becky is not only a pal of mine, but a repeat customer! Her and her husband, Randall, have given me some great shots before with there Engagements, her bridals and their wedding. You may also recognize the pup, Sammy, from his photoshoot as well.
For this shoot we kept it simple and just used downtown Lincolnton for everything and I think it turned out great. Everyone did a great job and I got some great shots from this late afternoon shoot.



Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-4Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-10
Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-14Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-17Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-52
Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-32
Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-37Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-36Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-42Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-33Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-39Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-45Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-46Miller-Tinsley Family Shoot-55

No comments: