Blog Archive

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sammie Chambers

This is Sammie the dog. When I was asking Becky what his name was she made sure to add in his last name...so I'm making sure I do that with you guys as well, haha. This is Becky and Randalls first child as a married couple. If you don't remember Becky and Randall, you can look back at them here, here, annnnd here. Becky cuts my hair and if you like the way me and Randall look...and I know you do, then you should look her up and get her to cut your hair!
This was a pretty easy shoot, not gonna lie. This dog really doesn't do too many crazy things, but honestly I'm very happy with this shoot. I came out with way more than I expected. I often wonder if this breed of dog feels the same way it looks...very sad if they do :(

enjoy some puppy shots!


Sammie Chambers -1
Sammie Chambers -25Sammie Chambers -8Sammie Chambers -2Sammie Chambers -7Sammie Chambers -10Sammie Chambers -11Sammie Chambers -22Sammie Chambers -20Sammie Chambers -16Sammie Chambers -21

No comments: