Blog Archive

Monday, November 24, 2008

Becky & Randall

Ok, so this shoot was a long time coming. These guys have been together and in love for about 8 years now, I believe, and they are still going strong. You don't find that much these days and you can't help but appreciate it. I think you can easily see through the photographs that these guys are made for each other.
We went to a couple locations for this shoot and had to move quickly to beat the sun, which seems to be getting pretty quick lately. We first started at this old run down Boxcar store in downtown lincolnton. I think it used to be an actual part of a train. I don't know the whole story behind that place but I would like to know it. Then I took to them to this farm and caught the sunset and a few good shots to go along with it.
Also, typically Rachel comes along and helps me out with these shoots, but this time Wendy came along to lend a hand and assist me. So thank you Wendy.

Overall, Success.

So thank you Becky and Randall for letting me take your pictures. I wish you guys nothing but the best of luck after you tie the knot and begin your life as husband and wife.

Enjoy!

24

720

4239





26

A&F Models? Maybe?
19

912



If you would like to see more from their shoot, simply click on any picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so excited about our shoot in March - I can't wait! I'm already trying to decide what to wear . . .

Emily D. said...

i absolutely LOVE these! when it's my turn to "tie the knot" i'll be calling you up :)