Blog Archive

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Daisy & WC: The Engagements

Meet Daisy & WC. I must admit, it was their idea to do a few shots at the bowling alley, but I really wish that I could say it was my idea. I just might use it for more shoots in the future! They wanted to get some shots at this particular bowling alley because they spend a lot of their free time there knocking down pins and it's kinda "their place". The next place we shot at also has some sentimental value to them because it's where they got engaged! We took some simple shots of them at the bench where it all started and then I took them around a little bit to get some different shots. We even almost got ran over by a train! Luckily no one was harmed in the making of this photo shoot and they will still be tying the knot next June!


Daisy & WC-1Daisy & WC-9Daisy & WC-10Daisy & WC-11Daisy & WC-16Daisy & WC-18Daisy & WC-21Daisy & WC-33Daisy & WC-28Daisy & WC-27Daisy & WC-29Daisy & WC-36Daisy & WC-38Daisy & WC-41Daisy & WC-45Daisy & WC-48Daisy & WC-51Daisy & WC-60
Daisy & WC-66Daisy & WC-68

No comments: