Blog Archive

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Campbell Kids

This shoot is a little different for me because these guys are family to me, literally. My sister wanted some portraits of her kids for Christmas so I figured I would do this as a Christmas present to her and her husband. It certainly had a different feel with this shoot since I could pick on them and call them names to get them to laugh. I made them go through an hour of shooting with me, which I know they loved, haha. My youngest nephew also gave me plenty of faces to work with, which was a blessing and curse at the same time.
So here you go! Meet my Stephen, Kaylin, and Matthew.



Campbell Family Shoot-5
Campbell Family Shoot-8
Campbell Family Shoot-10
Campbell Family Shoot-15
Campbell Family Shoot-17Campbell Family Shoot-21Campbell Family Shoot-24
Campbell Family Shoot-25Campbell Family Shoot-34Campbell Family Shoot-39
Campbell Family Shoot-44
Campbell Family Shoot-47
Campbell Family Shoot-53

No comments: