Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Morrison Wedding

You know the wedding is going to have some amazing details when you first get there when they are setting up and the bathroom has unique details in coordination with the rest of the wedding.  I'm pretty sure that's a first for me.
I loved everything; the colors they chose, all of the different centerpieces, the fact that nothing was forgotten, and I especially loved the couple!  Isn't that what it's really all about anyways?
For a quick moment though, let's put away the details, forget the food and cake and we have this adorable couple that is head over heels in love with each other just oozing with affection.  Yes, they cared about making this day perfect, but they are both romantics at heart and couldn't wait to call each other husband and wife...that's why I loved being a part of their special day.
I hope I came close to capturing what they were offering.







































































No comments: