Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ashley & Clay

This shoot was an inspiration for me.  Usually I like to be inspired before I go into a shoot, but while I was hanging with this couple and taking their photographs, I couldn't help but be inspired to be with my love and take her to the places we were going and do the things we were doing.  
For this shoot went up to Broyhill Park in Blowing Rock and just hung out there for some pictures.  This place is special to them because they have loved coming here for picnics throughout their time as a couple. 
We did a few picnic shots and just walked around and enjoyed our time in the mountains while I got some pretty awesome shots.  The weather was amazing and the couple was a step above amazing, they even bought me a cheerwine cake and boiled peanuts at a roadside shop on the way back down from the mountain. 
They have a love that is contagious and had me constantly making plans in my head to bring Katie up there for a day visit to the mountains, with picnics, parks, and boiled peanuts included.  






















1 comment:

Ashley Dismuke said...

We had such a great time! You have a gift for capturing everyday moments & turning them into something beautiful! Glad you enjoyed the snacks & I hope ya'll get to go up there soon and enjoy the area as much as we do. We are so excited about our future shoots with you as well :)
Thanks again for the beautiful pictures!
-Ashley