Blog Archive

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The King Wedding

After skipping all of December with blogging and keeping you guys updated on what all I've been shooting, I figured it would be good to come back and bring in the new year with a worthy wedding.
This wedding took me to the gorgeous Wilmington NC and it was my first ceremony held on the beach. I was excited to see what the weather was going to bring us and it didn't let me down.  Although the wind was bringing some extra action to the pictures, the day couldn't have been prettier for Wes and Candace.
Throughout the whole day of shooting this wedding, I kept thinking to myself about how excited I was to get to go though these pictures and get to show them off.  The whole weekend was a blast, getting to hang out with old friends, make new ones and getting some great shots in the process.  













































































No comments: