Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Rowe Wedding

This is just proof that I am the worst at blogging.  I'm not going to say when I shot this wedding because it's embarrassing of how long ago it was, but it's just say it was in a very warm month that starts with the letter J.  As I was shooting this wedding I kept thinking of how excited I was to edit these and get them online because I loved the way it looked, I loved the people and I just loved the feeling of the whole day.  
I couldn't get over how these two looked at each other.  I've never seen so much love in just a look.  These two are made for each other, there is no doubt about it.  I couldn't have been happier to have been a part of this amazing day for these two and their families.  While they are already almost married a year now, I still wish these two the very best!     
As always, a huge thanks goes to my good friend and photographer, Becca,  for helping me with this day and shooting some of these great shots you see below!























 





 







































No comments: