Blog Archive

Monday, June 13, 2011

Josh & Carey

I'm pretty sure most people that know them will agree when I say these guys are great couple to be around. Both of them can handle being amazing on their own but when you put them together it's like some sort of supernova extravaganza. If you think I'm exaggerating then just try hanging out with them and then you'll see I'm no liar! This was one of those shoots where we all spent most of the time laughing and joking around and I just happened to take a couple pictures in between conversation.
Both of these guys tied the knot this weekend and invited me along to take pictures and I couldn't have been happier to be there with them and be apart of their special day. You guys deserve only the best and I wish you a very happy marriage!



Carey & Josh  -2
Carey & Josh  -7Carey & Josh  -12Carey & Josh  -17Carey & Josh  -27Carey & Josh  -30
Carey & Josh  -32Carey & Josh  -35Carey & Josh  -39Carey & Josh  -41Carey & Josh  -43
Carey & Josh  -50
Carey & Josh  -56
Carey & Josh  -57
Carey & Josh  -64
Carey & Josh  -69Carey & Josh  -73

No comments: