Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mandy & Brian

I'm a little behind on my blogging!  I did this shoot a couple months ago back in early April and I'm just now getting to post them up for all to see.
This couple has a personality I can certainly identify with.  They really love each other and they show it with jokes, picking, and a touch of sarcasm.  Another reason I can identify with them is we both love to vacation at Edisto Island in South Carolina.  
In her first email to me she mentioned that they are getting married down in Edisto and I immediately got excited.  I knew this would be a chance to do what I love while being at a place I love!  
These guys are getting married in September and I'm counting down the days along with them! 


  Mandy & Brian-8Mandy & Brian-18Mandy & Brian-14Mandy & Brian-26Mandy & Brian-22Mandy & Brian-38Mandy & Brian-37Mandy & Brian-32Mandy & Brian-43Mandy & Brian-46Mandy & Brian-47Mandy & Brian-51Mandy & Brian-55Mandy & Brian-58Mandy & Brian-59Mandy & Brian-62Mandy & Brian-63

No comments: