Blog Archive

Friday, April 22, 2011

Brooke & Ted

This shoot brought me back to my hometown in Lincolnton.  I always love going back there to do shoots because even though I lived there for 25 years, I always am impressed with the little places I've never paid any attention to.  I figure I can still keep going back and keep finding new spots as long as I take the time to look so hopefully you'll be seeing many more blogs in the future from there.
Brooke and Ted were actually the ones that brought me back here, they live right down the street from my old elementary school and know the town probably a little more than I do.  These guys are actually going to be my next wedding coming up in early May.  They are taking me up to Blowing Rock to wonderful one room church and then back to Lincolnton for a little celebration of their marriage!  So be on the lookout for these guys in a tux and wedding dress coming up in May!



Brooke & Ted-2Brooke & Ted-7Brooke & Ted-10
Brooke & Ted-17
Brooke & Ted-19
Brooke & Ted-42Brooke & Ted-43Brooke & Ted-35Brooke & Ted-39Brooke & Ted-52Brooke & Ted-58Brooke & Ted-64Brooke & Ted-56Brooke & Ted-66Brooke & Ted-70

No comments: