Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wes & Candace

I know I've said this before but I'll still say it again anyways....One of the great perks to this job is having an excuse to get to see old friends.  This is Wes and Candace, I've known Wes since back in high school when we would both go to the same local shows around town.  Since then, we've both gotten older and the shows have became a little redundant.  He has gone off to college now and met the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with and it turns out that I'm a photographer that takes pictures of people in love.  That is what lead to the excuse that got us to hang out again, even if it was just for a couple hours and I spent the whole time behind a camera.  I had a great time hanging out with the both of them and getting to take some good shots of them together.  They both seem really great for each other and I couldn't be happier to be apart of all this.


Wes & Candace-2Wes & Candace-5Wes & Candace-6Wes & Candace-7Wes & Candace-16Wes & Candace-18Wes & Candace-27Wes & Candace-36
Wes & Candace-43Wes & Candace-46Wes & Candace-54Wes & Candace-62Wes & Candace-65Wes & Candace-69Wes & Candace-79
Wes & Candace-80Wes & Candace-84Wes & Candace-87

No comments: