Blog Archive

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lathan & Kristin

Meet Lathan and Kristin.  Lathan was one of my best friends in 9th grade after I came back to public school from schooling at home for the previous 3 years.  I haven't really seen him much in the past 12 years so it was a surprise to me when he grew a few inches taller than me.  It's always fun to see old friends with my job, it gives me a chance to catch up and hang out while getting to do what I love doing.
Right now he is getting his masters while working as a teacher at Battleground elementary and coaching JV basketball for West Lincoln.  He's a pretty busy guy.
Kristin is from Ohio but knows more about Charlotte than either of us, makes me feel like I need to get out a little more. Charlotte ended up being the home of their first date and the place he asked her to be his wife so it was a no brainer that do the shoot there!  Here is some proof...



Lathan & Kristin-1Lathan & Kristin-5Lathan & Kristin-9
Lathan & Kristin-11
Lathan & Kristin-14

They are both college basketball fans and wanted to show off their teams for a couple shots.  Clearly she has the better taste in this.
Lathan & Kristin-16Lathan & Kristin-22Lathan & Kristin-38Lathan & Kristin-41Lathan & Kristin-45Lathan & Kristin-53Lathan & Kristin-66Lathan & Kristin-68Lathan & Kristin-70

No comments: