Blog Archive

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dustin & Sarah

I've been looking forward to posting these engagements ever since I finished them last week. In fact, the past couple of engagements have been a lot of fun and I can't wait to get to show you guys all of my recent work. I love shooting couples that seem to be so connected and into each other. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good thing being apart of something so great.
This shoot took me all the way down to Greenville, SC and we got to go around the park and everything all around it, exploring everything we could before we went off to Furman University to get a few extra shots. It was one of those shoots where I felt like I could have shot all day. Everywhere we went seemed to give us tons of great options and I think we got some great shots from it!



Dustin & Sarah-7 Dustin & Sarah-11Dustin & Sarah-14Dustin & Sarah-25Dustin & Sarah-32Dustin & Sarah-37Dustin & Sarah-48Dustin & Sarah-49
Dustin & Sarah-56Dustin & Sarah-57Dustin & Sarah-60Dustin & Sarah-71Dustin & Sarah-74
Dustin & Sarah-81
Dustin & Sarah-82Dustin & Sarah-84Dustin & Sarah-89
Dustin & Sarah-94
Dustin & Sarah-97

No comments: