Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Caroline & Chris

This was my first time ever meeting this lovely couple. Having no idea what to expect, I was curious as to how they would mesh with each other in front of the camera. Luckily I learned after about 15 seconds that I didn't have to worry about a thing.
I love doing shoots of couples that show affection so naturally to each other in front of the camera, it makes my job so much more easier!



Caroline & Chris-13Caroline & Chris-20Caroline & Chris-25Caroline & Chris-26Caroline & Chris-29Caroline & Chris-32Caroline & Chris-40
Caroline & Chris-43
Caroline & Chris-48Caroline & Chris-49Caroline & Chris-60Caroline & Chris-68Caroline & Chris-69

Shortly after this, a train came by on these tracks...
Caroline & Chris-84Caroline & Chris-89
Caroline & Chris-95Caroline & Chris-97Caroline & Chris-98
Caroline & Chris-103

No comments: