Blog Archive

Monday, June 30, 2014

The Bryant Family

This is yet another one of my shoots from the mini shoot special I ran a while back and I had a blast doing it.  Katie, the mom, is a friend of mine from way back in my 4-H days and I haven't seen her in many years, nor have I met her awesome family yet!  I say this over and over again, but I love how my job connects me with old friends and family and I get to capture their lives with their growing loved ones.

This shoot was a blast and easy at the same time.  They came in and everyone immediately knew exactly what to do, no one was afraid of the camera and they all gave me their best stuff!  Lucky for me, Katie also does some photography herself so she's been warming her family up for these types of shoots!

Enjoy!


























No comments: