Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Pope Family!

This is actually another installment from my mini shoot special that I ran last year.  I actually decided to do it again because I met so many awesome new people and get to do some fun stuff!
These two actually aren't new to me, if you have a really good memory, you would recognize them from way back their pictures a couple of years ago when they were in town.  You can read a little a little bit about how I know these guys from that post.
Well times have changed and additions have been made to their family.  In this shoot you get to meet their little boy, his name is Lincoln and I love that name!  He couldn't have been better, he was so peaceful and chilled out during the whole shoot!

Here they are!

























No comments: