Blog Archive

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Stafford Wedding

Talk about being sliiiiightly behind on my blogging...

Meet Adam and Lindsay Stafford and welcome to their lovely May Wedding Day.  

I told you I was a little behind... 

I've known Adam for a few years now, he's a good dude who's an awesome musician and strong man of God.  It had been a couple of years since I last saw Adam and was more than excited when I got the email about him getting married, I knew it was going to be a good one and I couldn't wait to shoot it!

I couldn't be more thankful for my friend and fellow photographer, Savannah.  She helped out tremendously during this day and she took some of these amazing shots!




































































































No comments: