Blog Archive

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Bess Wedding

You met these guys a few posts back when I posted their engagements.  This is Joanna and Perrell and their big day had finally came!
I was very excited for these guys, not just because they let me have the chance to shoot this gorgeous wedding of theirs, but because I've known Perrell since I was I in 9th grade when we went to youth group together.  We even ran on the cross country team together but I wont really count that since he was always miles ahead of me running at record breaking speeds while I was just trying to make it without dying on the side of the track.
A huge thank you goes to Becca for helping me out with this wedding and taking some amazing shots.  Is it wrong to be mad at your 2nd shooter for doing too well? :)















































 




















No comments: