Blog Archive

Friday, February 15, 2013

Baby Blake!

There are times when I become forgetful.  I will pretend that those times aren't all day everyday and try to make it seem like I only forget about posting shoots on my blog on rare occasion.  I vow to you guys that I will start taking vitamins to help my memory...if I remember to write it down before I go to the store.
Do those really work anyways?

Ok back to what I was wanting to get at...Blake!

I did this shoot almost a year ago back in May and for some reason I've just been assuming that I've posted his pictures during all this time...but I didn't, oops!
I am so close to this family that I can pretty much call this little guy my nephew.  His mom is my sister from another mother and used to torture me just like a good sister does.  Oh the stories I have...haha.

Here are just a couple from that shoot to remind everyone what this little guy looked like.  I'm pretty sure he's like 5 feet tall and probably has his license by now.











No comments: