Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Earnhardt Wedding

I first met Beth and Rick when I shot their engagement shoot back in January.  The weather was much cooler then than when their wedding came in June, but they didn't let the heat or the rain damper their day!  You can always tell a lot about a couple when it rains or if something doesn't go perfect on the wedding day, and he was cool as a cucumber while she stayed as sweet as ever!  These are the types of people that make my job so much easier and makes it just another reason why I love what I do.
These guys tied the knot in the historic Rock Springs Camp Meeting  and it made for amazing shots while they said their I do's.























 









 
















1 comment:

Lauraw said...

They are beautiful!! Ive been waiting forever. You were a stunning Bride and Rick a very Handsome Groom.
May the 2 of you always smile and look at each other with the same love that you shared that day for the rest of your lives.
Love, Momma Laura :)