Blog Archive

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Freeman Wedding

One thing I love about my job, and I've mentioned this before, is that I get to meet totally new people and make new friends!  During our first meeting we realized we have a good bit in common, especially music.
Along with being a super nice couple, they can put together a fantastic wedding.  They did a great job of making things fun and unique, not just for the camera, but for all the guests as well.
I brought with me my old friend Savannah to help, it was my first time having her come help at a wedding and I very happy with the outcome.  I even had to throw in a few  of hers below!



 




Photo by Savannah
Photo by Savannah
Photo by Savannah
Photo by Savannah









Photo by Savannah

Photo by Savannah

Photo by Savannah








Photo by Savannah
Photo by Savannah
 











No comments: