Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Brooke & Ted

 Some weddings are at one location, from the getting ready and the ceremony, all the way to the reception.  This was not one of those weddings.  It was a uniquely planned day for a celebration of their marriage and everything turned out to be incredible!
To start off with, it was an early start off with the ceremony starting at 11 up in Blowing Rock at the oldest building in town.  The church was a cozy one room building with 7 rows of a lot of history behind it.  I loved the idea of having it there and I loved the pictures that it created from their ceremony.
Then we took a short 30 second drive to the conference center to have their reception/lunch where they had some delicious BBQ chicken and cut their cake for the first time as a married couple.
After this, everyone had a 5 hour break to get ready for their celebration of marriage just a couple hours down the road back across the West Lincoln line at Redbone Willy's.  I was really happy with everything they did for the whole day, making everything as photogenic as possible and making my job much easier.
I can't go without giving a huge shout out and thanks to my good buddy Alex who is a photographer who can do no wrong with a camera in hand.  He not only made a long day fly by during all the non-shooting, he let me use his lights with no complaining and took some amazing shots that I'm sporting below on the blog to show off.
Congratulations Brooke & Ted, I had an excellent time spending the day with you guys and I wish you both the best of luck with the rest of your lives together!














 






























 






















No comments: