Blog Archive

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Katie's Work Area

In my last shoot I dropped my toy lens (50mm 1.8) and broke it.  I can't really live without that lens so I ordered a new one right away and just got it in the mail today.  I was just as excited to try it out as I was the first time I got it in the mail.
Since I've had a few days off from editing clients pictures I've had a good time annoying my dog, redesigning my blog and website, and...that's about it.  I thought I'd take a break from doing that to do some picture taking around in Katie's apartment in her art section of the dining room
This is pretty much just to test out my new lens, show off how awesome my girlfriend is,  to keep my skill sharp and to have something to do.  Here you go!



These obviously aren't finished but for some reason I like them just as they are.  I didn't ask her permission to post any of these...hope that's ok :)

IMG_7265IMG_7260
IMG_7261IMG_7275IMG_7262IMG_7286IMG_7284IMG_7291IMG_7287

No comments: