Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Casey Clark

Besides photography, my other passion is music. I love playing it, I love listening to it, and I love shooting it (or shooting the people actually playing the music, not music itself). This is something I would certainly love to be more involved in more often.
This is Casey Clark, basically he needed some promo shots and some shots for his upcoming album, so a few friends sent him my way. He is currently in the process of recording and his album should be coming out sometime in May, but before that you can get a sneak peak of some demos on his purevolume to get an idea of his sound. Enjoy!


Casey Clark-3Casey Clark-7Casey Clark-8
Casey Clark-16Casey Clark-18Casey Clark-20Casey Clark-22Casey Clark-38Casey Clark-43
Casey Clark-44Casey Clark-46Casey Clark-49Casey Clark-53Casey Clark-54Casey Clark-57Casey Clark-58
Casey Clark-65Casey Clark-63

No comments: