Blog Archive

Monday, March 1, 2010

Backyard Findings...

As most of you know, the weather hasn't been the most pleasant lately. Either snow, wind, rain, and cold has plagued us for a while now and when a pleasant day comes around...we take advantage of it! Of course I was in the middle of getting over a nasty flu when last Sunday came around and gave us almost 70 degree weather! Sunny and everything! I didn't feel much like going anywhere or doing anything very active because of that whole flu thing, but I did feel up to making it out to my backyard.
At first I just went out there to play with my dogs for a little bit and then come back in, but as I looked around I couldn't help but notice all the fun old things we have in our backyard. I went back inside, got my camera and the rest is history!

First off, completely changing the subject...this is a night time picture of the last time it snowed here.
IMG_8761

Moving on...
My parents have a lot of cool random chairs that I have no idea where they came from...
IMG_8785IMG_8878


Here are the two dogs I came out to play with...

This is Rudy, the sun was in her eyes so excuse her for squinting...she is also showing you a bubble she caught on her tongue.
IMG_8835

This is Theo, he was interested in getting very close to the camera and licking the lens...
IMG_8813

We have plenty of car stuff around the backyard...
IMG_8863
IMG_8843

We also aren't sure where this cabinet came from, but it's pretty...in it's own way!
IMG_8840IMG_8839


As I was walking around I found an old bag of figurines that were pretty badly broken up. I thought they looked pretty creepy so I got pretty excited about that and spent the rest of the evening shooting them..
.IMG_8898IMG_8917
IMG_8955
IMG_8924IMG_8998IMG_8961IMG_8985
IMG_8990IMG_8973IMG_8958IMG_9010

No comments: