Blog Archive

Monday, November 23, 2009

Staci & Bob

Hello blog followers! Long time no see huh? Well I honestly have no good excuse for not posting these up along time ago. I've had them edited and sitting in my flickr account for over a month now but I'm just now getting these up.

This is my old good friend Staci. We were church buddies back in the day and we always worked with the children's church and helped out with camps together and such. I haven't heard from her in ages and I get a message that she's getting married and wants me to do her shots! It's always awesome hearing that old friends of mine are getting married...makes me feel old though.



Staci & Bob-8
Staci & Bob-14Staci & Bob-16
Staci & Bob-26Staci & Bob-28Staci & Bob-30Staci & Bob-33Staci & Bob-42Staci & Bob-45Staci & Bob-49Staci & Bob-52Staci & Bob-60Staci & Bob-62Staci & Bob-65Staci & Bob-68

No comments: