Blog Archive

Friday, January 23, 2009

Rachel

So this one really wasn't too serious. Just simply some shots of Rachel for her parents for Christmas. Yes I know I'm just now getting to blogging them and January is almost over but better late than never...right? But yeah, this is the girl that's usually next to me helping me out with some of my other shoots. This one was a simple shoot that only lasted around 15 minutes because I had to get them done to go get some last second Christmas shopping done, but apparently I didn't need too much time before I got these two shots that I'm pretty happy with. Pretty photogenic huh?

Well here ya go...enjoy!


12



Also this one is from a shoot during this past spring...I think. Different hair color, same girl.

1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to meet her!

the.indie.image said...

awwwwwwwwww