Blog Archive

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Liz & Casey

So I finally got to do my first wedding after turning down a few prior requests. It's a nerve racking thing, to know I have one day and one chance to get something down that is very important to a lot of people. Luckily my good friend Becca, who happens to be experienced and very talented, offered to lead this wedding and show me the ropes a little bit. I don't know what I would've done without her with this. So a big thank you goes out to her.
Along with her help, everyone there was super nice and Liz and Casey couldn't have been cooler to work with. Liz will most certainly find a way to make you laugh and that's always a big plus when you're in these kind of situations. A big thanks also goes out to you guys for asking me to do this. I highly enjoyed the experience and I hope my work shows through it.


Here are a few of the shots i got...

















So there they are! My first wedding (with a lot of help).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent job my friend! Here's something I think you should check out just cause it's super cool: http://picdit.wordpress.com/2008/11/20/a-20-year-old-model-photographed-as-if-she-were-10-20-30-40-50-and-60-years-old/

Shaun Fox said...

Excellent Job Chewy!!! I know you will do a great job at Shaun and I's wedding! These photos are amazing! I can't wait!

the.indie.image said...

awwww these are really great jonathan! I can't wait to see the rest:-). It was my pleasure to "show you the ropes"... but apparently you didn't need it!

the.indie.image said...

i didn't notice the underwear.. sorry! :-)